Wednesday, March 29, 2006

New Project Time

Not much to report over the last week. I’ve been feeling pretty exhausted, so I’ve let things slide a bit, but I’m now feeling much better for the rest, and the new exercise regime (combo of swimming, walking and dance mat). As of yesterday, I’ve begun researching ideas for a new historical proposal I want to write. My first book was a historical, but Black Lace stopped commissioning them for a long time so I moved on to contemporary. Hopefully, the shift back won’t be too difficult. Course, once I’ve a few details in place I need to start some serious planning. This is something at which I’m particularly crap. I find it nightmarish, nearly as bad as writing the synopsis, and actually, I’d much rather pants the whole book. The trouble with writing on the fly like that is I'm libel to write myself into a corner or take five years over the thing. Ah well, wish me luck. I may do a bit tonight, once I've made some headway on the ‘Teapots’ story.

No comments: