Friday, April 14, 2006

It's gone...

Dark Designs went off to Black Lace yesterday, so I can't do anymore tinkering. I'm sure it'll come back with a request for some tweaks but until then it's farewell to the scenario and the characters. I'm a little blue as a result. The thing is when you spend so much time thinking and writing about a set of characters is that you become rather attached. I always think that if I don't fall a little bit in love with my characters then nobody else will, hence the current wrench. Still, I've plenty to be getting on with. I've a rough outline (make that very rough) for my new historical, still plenty of polishing to do on my Sex and Shopping Story, and it's the dreaded Tax Return time of year. (eek!) First off, though, I'm going to treat myself to some trez, so watch out YesAsia and Amazon.

No comments: