Friday, April 07, 2006

Website Live Again

Hurray! It's been a long slog to get my website back up and running after diary-x's server died, but finally I've succeeded. It's not quite as professional as Remittance girls original version, as I've had to cobble bits together from what I had saved, but I'm pleased with the result. I've also taken the opportunity to add a few more links and change over the short story from Vegetable Medley to Ice God. The former is to appear in Cream: The Best of the Erotica Readers and Writers Association Anthology, so it was time for a change around.
Anyway, hopefully I can now concentrate on actually doing some writing. Dark Designs is due a week today!

1 comment:

Saskia Walker said...

Lovely to see your site online! It feels like a bit of me is missing when mine is down :-)