Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Naughty Me...

I’ve been very naughty over the last ten days or so. I haven’t written a thing, which isn’t good when you’re supposed to be a full time writer (good joke). I’m going to plead children with chicken pox, bathroom make-over (how stressful are they) and other generally bad news, but really I suspect I just needed a break.

Another reason for my temporary lack of productivity was operating system upgrade (read, reinstallation of everything), and sorting out Wi Fi, which meant two whole days without Internet access (eek!). Got to say though, Wi Fi, it’s so brilliant! Gone are the days when I spend twenty minutes trying to get my antiquated machine to connect via dial-up just to send an email, it’s now all systems go.

Anyway, the temporary hiatus hasn’t been completely unproductive. I may not have written anything, but it has given my plot and characters time to stew, and you know what – my villain is becoming more interesting for it. I’m beginning to like him rather a lot. More on him later, methinks… I don’t want to give anything away just yet.

No comments: