Monday, May 29, 2006

Prolific only when ill.

Well, Saturday should have been a complete wash-out, considering I spent virtually the entire day in bed convalescing, but somehow it manged to be really productive. A fair portion of the seckrit project got done, so it's now past the halfway stage...hurray! I might even reveal what it is soon. Meanwhile, I'm thinking I should be ill more often considering how much more work I get done.... Only kidding...

Anyway, I'm now feeling considerably better. I still have a cold but the headache and itchy(!) throat are gone. Guess that means it's back to work as normal and a daily average word count of virtually zero.

In other news, we rewatched Ghost in the Shell, last night and I was suitably reimpressed. Amazingly the film has aged very little. It's still beautiful and profound. The only give away to it's age are the wires.

2 comments:

Sarah F said...

You know I'm going to be really disappointed if your super secrikt project doesn't involve goblins with that spelling :)

In fact I know think it should be obligatory to have a goblin somewhere. Hope you feel better now

Sarah
xx

Madelynne said...

Aah...

I do feel better now, thanks.

As for goblins, I haven't spotted any, but they do have a knack of getting everywhere, so who knows...