Saturday, May 27, 2006

Website Update

I'm ill! It doesn't matter how much I pretend otherwise, the fact is I have a horrible head cold, and a chest infection. Today has been rather stressful as a result, but I've still managed to get quite a bit done, including a nice slice of my seckrit project, website update and the Black Lace author questionaire, so tomorrow I'm going to treat myself to a rare lie-in.

Don't expect too much from me over the next few days, I think I'm going to hide under a duvet, leave the kiddies in the capable hands of my other half, and only come out for emergencies.

Oh, and go check out the website update. I've included a chapter from Dark Designs.

4 comments:

Saskia Walker said...

Awww, feel better soon! Fabulous chapter, much enjoyed!

Madelynne said...

Thanks, Saskia. Glad you enjoyed the chapter.

Saskia Walker said...

I loved that he wrote his number on her. I look forward to reading the novel in November.

Tilly said...

I loved this. I'm more into slash than yaoi, so I don't know masses about it - but I'm pretty sure there are plent yof yaoi forums where you could promote the book.

My one critism is that I had to paste the text into word to read it - maybe it's my browser (Opera) but the font size and background on your site didn't work very well on my screen.