Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Finally getting somewhere...

... at least, I was. I think I've finally got a handle on my new heroine, Thea, and she's a bit of a firecracker. So, I've spent a fair old chunk of time over the last few days working on my partial, getting into her head and generally knocking into shape the opening chapter, when guess what?

a) Laptop dies.... again!
b) Annoyingly cute daughter destroys 2K of work by maliciously extracting memory stick from computer while I'm in the process of saving and hence destroys the file.
c) House descends into utter chaos due to us only having half a bathroom.
d) All of the above.

d, anyone? My karma is so pants at the moment.

My laptop is totally hit and miss. Sometimes it's fine, other times the display goes major league crazy. I'm talking no vertical hold and strange pulsating white patches. Guess it's time to start looking for a new one.

My daughter, well, I wouldn't trade her for anything, but she did manage to reduce me to tears with her attention grabbing exploits. But, I guess it's my fault. We shouldn't have named her after a Fury.

And, as for the bathroom... It's still not finished, but my tiling is ace!

No comments: