Monday, June 26, 2006

So, tired.

Really, I'm shattered. I know it's after midnight, but normally I do my best work late at night. Way too tired at the moment, though, which is probably the knock on effect of staying up on Friday night until 3:30am. I was tiling, before anyone thinks it was anything more exciting.

Okay, tiredness aside, the weekend has been fairly productive. I've managed about 500 words a day, which is pretty good for me considering my writing time is minimal. I did manage to blag a few hours of solitude this morning, talk about a novelty, and fleshed out that scene I'd sketched on Wednesday night. I'm happy with how it's turned out but whether BL will like it is an entirely different matter, especially as it's not exactly fluffy. Mind you, some of the more graphically violent passing references I included in Dark Designs seem to have escaped the editorial knife, so maybe it will be okay. Hmm, hope that doesn't put anybody off...

Another plus point for the weekend is that I've finally come up with an idea for the Sex in Public call. Actually, I have two ideas, but they could be part of the same thing, we'll just have to see once I get down to the writing bit. So far, it's just some random scribblings as I try to find an angle and a voice. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I need some help on this one, short stories are hard work!

Right, I'm off now to indulge myself with my seckrit project for a few minutes before bedtime...

---
Recently watched: Johnny Mnemonic
Currently listening to: Roentgen by HYDE
Currently reading: Banana Fish vol 4

No comments: