Thursday, June 22, 2006

Time wasting

Okay, so last night the kids were both in bed for 6.30pm and partner was out until after midnight. You might think I'd spend the evening working and getting loads done on my new proposal... sadly, you'd be wrong.

Firstly, I did lots of pacing up and down to loud music to get into the mood. It worked as I managed to sketch a really crucial early scene. Unfortunately, I then got sucked into the nightmare that is Big Brother. Now the housemates I can take or leave, but Russell Brand, I could watch for hours. After that, I did a little bit of tweakage, and then instead of settling down properly and fleshing out the scene I ended up indulgently watching far too many clips of Gackt on YouTube. I'm not going to feel guilty, though. It was very inspiring.

Did I mention that he's really cute... and might just have inspired a certain character in Dark Designs.

No comments: