Saturday, July 22, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Arh, it's getting older day again! It's been pretty good so far, breakfast in bed, presents, lunch with friends, and an email from a fellow writer saying she'd just re-discovered one of the stories that got her interested in the whole m/m erotica thing, and it turned out to be one of mine. I'm completely tickled over this, and have just scared my son by bounding across the room in a jovial manner...grin.

Feeling a bit more positive about DM too. I think I know where I'm going with Chapter 3. Now, I just have to write the damn thing. But none of that today, it's relax and be pampered day.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Congratulations Madelynne! Hope you have a lovely day.

Nikki x

Saskia Walker said...

Ooh, happy birthday! Hope you're being well and truly pampered.

wendywoo said...

Many Happy Returns! :)

love

Wendy

Madelynne said...

Cheers, ladies! I had a wonderful day.