Monday, August 07, 2006

Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum

Well, I'm back from my jollies (as my sister would say) and as usual a week under canvas has left me totally exhausted. Don't get me wrong, I love camping, but it's hard work with two little ones, and I mightily object to being woken at 3am by water dripping on my nose. It's a good job it's a big tent and has another sleeping pod we could move into, still, I think that will be its last outing.

In other news, I've just heard that my story Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum, will appear in the Black Lace anthology Sex in Public, so I'm chuffed. Sadly, there's little to report on my other projects, must get on with those as I hope to get a proposal for Desperate Measures off to BL by the end of the month, and a proposal for my seckrit project sent out. The first draft of SP is nearly finished, fingers crossed that I can make it saleable. I have a publisher in mind, but who knows. In the writing world things rarely go to plan.
--
Recently watched: Even more Poldark
Currently listening to: the washing machine
Currently reading: The Angels' Share by Maya Hess

1 comment:

Saskia Walker said...

I've never been camping, and your description both intrigues and scares me LOL Congrats on the sale!