Thursday, August 10, 2006

Just a quickie...

as I'm off on holiday phase two at 4am tomorrow, but I had to say,

Woohoo! I went to meet fellow Black Lace author, Mathilde Madden for lunch today. We had a lovely time (leastways I did, I hope she did!) chatting about vampire bondage, yaoi/slash, seckrit projects etc. I have to say, it was so refreshing to be able to talk to someone in person about the ins and outs of writing erotica, without being looked at as you've grown two heads or have pervert written across your skin in red marker pen. I do wonder what the folk around us thought...heehee...actually, I don't really care, and I don't think anyone really noticed us lurking in our dark corner (vbg).

Anyway, I'm now feeling very enthused about writing, and totally excited about the possibility of meeting en mass with some of the other erotica authors I know.

Gotta dash, back next week, hopefully with an update on those proposals.

No comments: