Sunday, October 15, 2006

Why I shouldn't be allowed up past 1am.

Every now and then I like to stay up really late and work. After the mammoth bath on Friday evening, I did just that. It was 4am when I finally called it quits. However, I have to question the actual productivity of having done this, since by 2am (if not earlier) my brain is complete mush.

Hence, this little gem...

The scent of honey filled the air. They rampaged through the air conditioning.

Err! What?

They didn't have air conditioning in 1800. Holds head in hands. Methinks the ability to type while asleep is perhaps not such a wonderful talent after all.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Ha ha! Oh shame, Madelynne, I do that too. Last night at 1am I was wide awake, ideas streaming through my head. I nearly got up to investigate them, but remembered it always leaves me strung out and useless the next day, and often as soon as I switch on the light the ideas all scurry away like invisible mice...

Madelynne said...

Learn to write in the dark, it's what I do. My notebook is always next to the bed. I keep forgetting to take it on the school run, mind.