Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Yesterday was royalties day. Sadly, the statement didn't come accompanied by a six-figure cheque (I can dream, can't I), but it didn't look too bad.

Today, my author copies of Dark Designs arrived (woohoo!). It's published on the 9th November in the UK, and 26th December in the US. I'm still not fond of the cover, but I have to admit, it does look striking. I've also enjoyed flicking through the pages and rediscovering those characters. Remy, Silk & Takeshi still occupy a warm place in my heart. Dark Designs was definitely fun to write, so I hope people get the same sort of kick out of reading it.



And, tucked in the bottom of the envelope, was my copy of Sex...and Shopping, which is also out 9th November. It looks like a fab read. I'll be starting on that one later.

---
Recently watched: Robin Hood.
Currently listening to: Adam and the Ants.
Currently reading: Sparkles by Louise Bagshawe

No comments: