Friday, November 17, 2006

Nothing much doing around here...

Otherwise known as a cheap excuse to post some pics of my current top five beautiful men. (Note: I am fickle and prone to changing my mind at the drop of a hat.)

Enjoy, or something like that!

1. Camui Gackt

2. Johnathan Rhys Meyers

3. Johnny Depp

4. Antonio Banderas

5. Jude Law

--
Recently watched: The State Within (so complex it makes my head hurt.)
Currently listening to: Velvet Goldmine Soundtrack.
Currently reading: Nothing worth mentioning.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Ah...beautiful men....there's some lovely pictures to gaze at!

Only, I think the first one looks like Sarah Greene.

Tilly said...

Hey, Jude, fancy a duck?

Bwahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

The first three look v. tasty to me indeed, esp. Johnny. Antonio? yes, sometimes...

Jude L... ack no. I'd happily drown him in that paddling pool, the cur...