Tuesday, November 14, 2006

We have a winner!

Congratualtions to Anais. A signed copy of Dark Designs is on the way to her, and thanks to everyone else who entered my release day competition.

In other news, I've just sent off a bunch of entries for Scarlet Magazine's new annual erotic writing awards. It's so-o difficult selecting short (200 word) passages of text to send. Most of my sex scenes tend to be lengthy several page things involving sparring dialogue and plot elements that make no sense out of context. I'm not hopeful, but you never know; there are lots of categories.

Recently watched: Poldark Series 2 (it's research honest), Torchwood (I'm not even pretending this is...)
Currently listening to: Velvet Goldmine Soundtrack.
Currently reading: Nothing at the moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm having a helluva time with this 200 words lark! Nothing of mine makes sense at that length... Mind, I know people who would say nothing of mine makes sense, full stop.

I think you have a great chance! :)

Madelynne said...

Aw! Thanks, Wendy.

You've always made perfect sense to me. I'm sure you'll do well, just think of all the books/reprints you've had this year.