Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Party Report

Yesterday I went off to Manchester for a day of gossiping and festive cheer at the Lust Bites Christmas party. Hee, I've been to Manchester several times but they appear to have completely rebuilt the station as a shopping mall since my last visit, which was a bit of a surprise. Luckily, Wendy (Portia da Costa) was easy to spot, and I've met Tilly (Mathilde Madden) before.
So, off we went to Via Fossa in Canal Street, which I loved. I want to transplant it to my home town, although I'll spare you my raptures about the toilet doors! Anyway, much fun was had especially when I managed to acquire us some in-house entertainment in the form of a good-looking, if slightly inebriated young man :-D. The one shame was that we only got to see Nikki Magennis for five minutes. Next time... I can't wait.

Oh, and I nearly forgot. Wendy brought us chocolates!!! Very yummy chocolates. Isn't she a star! She also took photos which you can see on her blog, or over at Lust Bites.

--
Recently watched: Cowboy Bebop Vol 6 & Torchwood.
Currently listening to: Moi dix Mois, & HYDE.
Currently reading: Nothing at the moment.

No comments: