Friday, December 01, 2006

New Review.

I've a smile on my face today. I've had a lovely review of Dark Designs from Ashley Lister over at ERWA, and I got a mention in the CREAM review too.

To read the Dark Designs review click here.

Meanwhile the outline/synopsis for AGW2 is coming along nicely. It all started falling into place when I started concentrating on the inter-character relationships, and what they actually want. Simple really.

Also pleased because while I had an ending I wasn't 100% about it. It was a little too out of character, then another writer reminded me that leopards don't change their spots and it convinced me that it was just wrong. It involved timeline problems too. Anyway, now I have a much better, in character ending.

--
Recently watched: The State Within (Yummy & intelligent. What more can I ask?)
Currently listening to: Characters squabbling in my head.
Currently reading: Re-reading Beyond Innocence by Emma Holly.

2 comments:

Zusi said...

Glad things are going OK.

Less than 3 weeks to the birth now and I have no real experience of labour as Amelia went into distress early on and they had to get her out, quick!

Nikki said...

Congratulations Madelynne, that's a fabulous review!