Monday, January 22, 2007

The Chronicles of Demon book part 2

Plot - oh, yeah - you are a smidgen thicker, even if my word count is truly pants.

Partly this weekend seems to have flown by and partly I've just been hopeless, consequently things haven't progressed much. The most I did was on Friday night while other half and guest went out for take-away and booze, when I managed to outline the first few chapters and sneak in a few sexy encounters. Still have to write them, of course, but I think I've sorted out my heroine, so it shouldn't be too hard... maybe... hopefully...

On another subject, I've finally sent my vampire story out into the world. Other half has given his stamp of approval, following some tweakage, but we'll have to see what my crit partner thinks.

--
Recently watched: The Velocity of Gary (ho hom, appart from some seriously hot m/m snogging) & the Dune mini-series.
Currently listening to: Gackt & Cradle of Filth
Currently reading: Burning Bright by Janine Ashbless

3 comments:

Portia Da Costa said...

I told you it wasn't a great film, didn't I? Apart from the splendid snoggery! LOL

Madelynne Ellis said...

You were right. Yummy kissing, but I wanted to murder Salma Hayek and I have absolutely no idea what the relevance of the crossdresser at the start was about!

Portia Da Costa said...

Yeah, it's all a bit disconnected in places, isn't it? And everybody who watches it wants to garotte Salma Hayek!

Ol' Vin doesn't half pick some turkey projects sometimes... LOL