Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Vamps & Public

I've rehashed it. The vampire story, that is. I think it's okay now, but I'll have to give it a proper read tomorrow morning. It has more of an edge to it now, the two vamps having been transformed into mean beautiful monsters, rather than wimpy strangers with pointy teeth. Heroine has half a clue now, which is an improvement on no clue at all.

Oh, Please let it be okay in the morning.

Assuming it is, I'm hoping to get down a short 1.5K story for an anthology I've been invited to submit to. It's nice to get an invitation and I feel I should make the effort. Also, I have a smidgen of an idea, which is something of a novelty. But we'll see as I'm feeling a bit sick. Daughter has already demonstrated that she has some form of lurgy by throwing up over me.

Other stuff:

New lappie still hasn't arrived, nor have a whole heap of books including my author copy of CREAM. But Sex... in Public has. It came this morning, and looks like this.

Now go out and pre-order it :-D UK US

No comments: