Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Yaoi Splurge!



I've been feeling a bit down lately for various reasons, anyway, I thought I'd cheer myself up by having a little book buying splurge, and as I'm scheduled to write a post on Yaoi and Asian influences in my writing for Lustbites sometime soon, I picked up some research material among my other choices.




So, currently on my bedside table:

Il Gatto Sul G (1&2), Tooko Miyagi
Virtuoso di Furore, Uki Ogasawara
Death Note, Takeshi Obata& Tsugumi Ohba
Zowie it's Yaoi!: Western Girls Write Hot Stories of Boys Love, Ed. Marilyn Jaye Lewis
The Cutting Room, Louise Welsh
and
Howl's Moving Castle, Diana Wynne Jones.

--
Recently watched: Young & Dangerous 6: Born to be King (I'm in love with Ekin Cheng's collarbone. I actually made my other half rewind it so I could have a second look. Phew! As if the tattoo across his chest wasn't excitement enough in 4.)
Currently listening to: Dead Can Dance by Dead Can Dance
Currently reading: Il Gatto Sul G 2 by Tooko Miyagi

No comments: