Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's Dark Designs day(s)....

Just a quickie as I'm attempting to take the night off... nothing exciting before you ask, just watching Mr Madelynne playing FFXII.


Right, if you head on over to LustBites I've been given the end of the month entertainment slot, but because I was feeling especially generous I've posted a teaser today, before the main act tomorrow. Be sure to leave me a comment either here or there in order to win a signed copy of Dark Designs together with a 400g bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk. Yummy!

4 comments:

t'Sade said...

Heh, I remember playing that game. My mate only watched it a few time and said "it was pretty." On the other hand, Shining Force Neo (an older PS2 game) drew her into my office constantly. It is a light RPG though and it is so funny since after about 20 minutes, one of the characters sounds like he is saying "Tremble before my mighty balls!" eveyr few minutes.

Nikki Magennis said...

I know I don't qualify for the book, but how about the chocolate?

No?

Just a square?

Teresa said...

I would love to have sex and chocolate!

Linda H said...

Hello Madelynne,

It was great meeting you at the Romance Galleria. I enjoy meeting new authors. Well not exactly new but to me. Your books look good and I look forward to reading them.

Wonderful contest a good book and chocolate mmmm my fav's couldn't be any better :-)

Hugssss
Linda.H.