Saturday, March 17, 2007

Stroppy Characters.

Bastard! Bastard! Bastard! So, all last week while I've been working on demon-novella second draft I've had Vaughan whispering in my ear 'Listen to me. Write about me, you know you want to.' And I did want to, but yer know, I wanted to get demon-novella finished with so I could focus my attention properly. Well, I finished demon-novella mkII last night, so I was all ready for Vaughan today. Did he sit down and spill forth onto the page. Nope, he swanned off in a huff, hence I achieved not a jot... sigh...

He'd better get his arse back in the hot seat come tomorrow is all I can say, else I'll start work on demon-novella volume 2 instead of writing about him. See how he likes that... hmpf!

And before anyone feels the need to point out that Vaughan is in fact just a figment of my imagination, I do know that, but try living with him.

I need chocolate and a drink! At least tomorrow is Mother's Day...beam...

--
Recently watched: Life on Mars
Currently listening to: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, L'arc en Ciel
Currently reading: Howl's Moving Castle by Dianne Wynne Jones, and The Summoner by Alisha Steele (oh yeah, & Zowie! It's Yaoi! which is turning into a bit of a slog).

2 comments:

Mathilde Madden said...

He is real. He was round here. Sorry, he said you didn't need him.

He wouldn't tell me what he's going to do to Lucerne though. Bastard.

Madelynne Ellis said...

Hmm, he's currently musing other fellows...