Friday, April 13, 2007

Holiday hiatus















Sorry for the lack of posts. Easter holidays are to blame. I've been busy spring cleaning, giving my poor garden a make-over and hunting eggs. I haven't got much writing done of any variety. AGW2 has suffered just as much as my poor old blog.

Despite the slow progress on AGW2, I'm happy with how the threads are coming together. I had to reinstate the plot line a drop a few weeks back, although it's returned in a slightly different form.

Other bit of news I've had is that No Limits! is going to be the opening story in G is for Games. I'm really thrilled about that. Opening an anthology is a first for me, and I'm sharing a cover with the likes of Rachel Kramer Bussel & Emily Dubberley.

One good thing about the holidays, is that I've had a chance to watch a few films including the long awaited Another Country. It was worth the wait and very enjoyable, but in someways also very much a product of the time it was made (80's). It's also, sadly, only half a story. I wanted the rest, not for it to stop when it had only just got really interesting.

Next on the viewing list is Pan's Labyrinth. I have high expectations of this as I'm a big fan of del Toro's other works eg. The Devil's Backbone and Cronos.

---
Recently watched: Another Country, Life on Mars Finale, Dr Who, Warlock, Japanorama.
Currently listening to: Scott Walker
Currently reading: Gothic Blue by Portia da Costa

No comments: