Friday, May 11, 2007

I've been tagged!!!!

Naughty Michelle Pillow has tagged me, tut tut.

THE RULES:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Okay, eight random facts:
1. Tomorrow I'm meeting Portia da Costa and Janine Ashbless for lunch.
2. I have an elaborate code I use in the corner of each page of my notebook, which involves colouring in spider's legs.
3. The same notebook consists of pages which are entirely black.
4. A man once offered to buy me for twelve camels.
5. I detest parsnips.
6. My greatest invention is Grat Gobbo,
7. The second greatest is Spangle Man.
8. I'm convinced that everything I've written this week is complete rubbish.

I aint tagging anyone.

But if anyone wants to join in, you're welcome to count yourself as one of my eight.

No comments: