Friday, June 01, 2007

New Room


Just a quickie, as it's been a horrid day full of grim news, apart from this of course...

My Romance Galleria Suite is now online! Well, it's not entirely mine, as I'm sharing with the delightful Portia da Costa, but oooohhh it's exciting! Anyway, we'll be hanging out in our room tomorrow evening 11pm (that's 6pm EST), so if anyone fancies dropping by for a nosey and a chat, please do. If we get a good crowd, we might even do prizes.

Be sure to drop by Lust Bites tomorrow too, as Portia da Costa gives us a preview of Suite Seventeen due out any day now. I'm looking forward to this one :-)

Meanwhile, here are some pretties to cheer me up...



--
Recently watched: Malpertuis
Currently listening to: Nowt
Currently reading: Just finished Passion by Lisa Valdez, and Antonia's Bargain by Kate Pearce

2 comments:

Nikki Magennis said...

Och, you know I would have loved to visit virtual yous at the Galleria. But I'm barred. (Mac user!)

Have fun!

Portia Da Costa said...

Aw, that's a shame, Nikki... no chance you can borrow a Windows machine?

The Galleria is a mad hoot! I love it... I sometimes just go in there to run around...

Sorry you're having a hard time, Madelynne. Am thinking of you and I'll try and be especially silly tonight to take your mind off things. See you later!