Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Stasis

Ack! So far today, I've managed a whole 100 words in an hour, and those tidying sentences I'd already written. It's just not good! As you've probably guessed, I'm still plugging away at the mid-point drama/showdown between Lucerne and Vaughan, both of whom need a good kicking... or a good something else (oh, erm... yes... that's what I'm supposed to be writing, isn't it?) Ah, boys, what am I going to do with you both. I may have to find a nice box to lock you both in.




Oh, that reminds me, I had a flash of inspiration last night, after I'd switched the light out, of course, which necessitated switching it on again, while I jigged about in the damn cold trying to locate the pen that is supposed to be by the bedside. I've been seeing the same scene in my head for months, but I couldn't for the life of me work out why it was in that location. It just didn't make sense. Now it makes complete sense *wink*. I love it... it's so visual.

Ah, scuse me a moment. Damn CD player is going crazy...

Hmm, wonder what else I can find to distract myself with? Well, the ever lovely Erastes is guestblogging at Lust Bites today on getting the research right in historical fiction. Very important that. My personal pet peeves are English titles.

Right, I am going to do some work now!

PS. Did I mention the fact that I'm kicking myself for recording over Regency House Party!

---
Recently watched: Only the Strong (implausibly silly, but you can't help but love Marc Dacascos)
Currently listening to: The Best of Scott Walker
Currently reading: Gothic Blue by Portia da Costa & Gorgeous Carat by You Higuri

No comments: