Thursday, June 28, 2007
Ack! That naughty Alison Tyler has tagged me. I'm sure I did one of these just a few short weeks ago. In fact, yes, here's the link.
But okay... (Note: I'm not posting the rules, cause I'm not tagging anyone.)
Eight more exciting facts about me you probably don't need to know.
1. I once had my door kicked in at 4am by a man wielding a chainsaw.
2. My favourite song, at the moment, is Feeling Fine by L'Arc en Ciel, because it makes me smile.
3. When I first met Mr Madelynne Ellis, he was leading a werewolf around on a chain.
4. I have no door on my bathroom.
5. My first crush was on Adam Ant.
6. I still have a thing for men in eyeliner.
7. The weirdest job I've ever had was breeding mosquitoes, and I didn't even get paid for it!
8. I'm doing a chat on Monday 9pm EST at the Romance Galleria.