Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A week later...

Has it really been that long! Bad me, must be a better blogger...

Well, after tying Vaughan into a sack, he retaliated by going on at length about why he didn't do fishing, while sitting in a fishing boat! He's only just got out, much to Bella's relief. That leaves me with only the final section of the book to write. I'm hoping to have it done by Friday, before I head off to meet fellow Black Lace author's Janine Ashbless, Mathilde Madden, & Nikki Magennis.


Meanwhile, I've had some positive feedback on Broken Angel, which has left me eager to get back to it, and do those final tweaks it needs before I send it off to the editor. Once Phantasmagoria is sent off in September, I'm planning to put together a proposal for a novel length sequel to Broken Angel. Watch this space.

--
Recently watched: Dr Who, Nip/Tuck, Attack of the Clones.
Currently listening to: Gackt
Currently reading: A draft for a writing friend.

No comments: