Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's finally gone.

If it's been a bit quiet around here the last week or so, it's because I've been working my butt off trying to finish up various projects. Well, as of yesterday, Broken Angel has gone off to my editor. Fingers crossed he likes it, especially as I'd like to write a sequel.

Meanwhile, that leaves me with five weeks to finish up Phantasmagoria. Do-able, I reckon, but don't expect too much from me in the way of witty conversation.

Oh, and just for fun, I created something pretty as a sort of mini celebration for getting Broken Angel in a week early.


--
Recently watched: Coupling (season one)
Currently listening to: Rebirth, by Gackt
Currently reading: My own rewrites

1 comment:

Terra Kent said...

good luck with Broken Angel and the current wip