Thursday, July 05, 2007

Public Service Announcement


QB brought up a question in the comments of the previous post, which has come up on several occasions, so I thought I'd address it here...

To the best of my knowledge A Gentleman's Wager is currently out of print with the publisher. At this moment in time it is ONLY available as an audio download from audible.com | audible.co.uk, or as a used book.

It is not available as an ebook, and I'm not aware of any plans to release it as such. Believe me, I'll let you know if that changes ;-)

But, A Gentleman's Wager will be reprinted (with a spangly new cover) early next year, February in the UK, and April in the USA. This is to coincide with the release of the sequel, Phantasmagoria, in March in the UK and May in the USA.

I think that covers everything!

Hmm....

You wouldn't believe how terrified I am about Phantasmagoria...

Addendum: Forgot to mention that A Gentleman's Wager is also one of the three books in the Black Lace Omnibus 7.

--
Recently watched: Nothing.
Currently listening to: An awful lot of rain.
Currently reading: A Rake's Vow, by Stephanie Laurens

3 comments:

QB said...

Thank you, now I can just point people to this post.

BTW, I'm nervous about Phantasmagoria, too. BWAHAHAHA ;p

Just kidding- you're taking your time, not rushing it, and no one knows those characters better than you.

Portia Da Costa said...

Don't worry about Phantasmagoria... It will be fabulous!

And even if the worst comes to the worst, it will always shine like an example of fine literature when set beside Gothic Heat! LOL

Madelynne Ellis said...

I wish I believed that ;-)