1. I'm working on Phantasmagoria, the sequel to A Gentleman's Wager.
2. At this moment, I'm supposed to be rewriting Chapter 12.
3. My deadline for this book is in 18 days time.
4. This book takes place three years after the events of A Gentleman's Wager, in 1800.
5. I'm hopelessly in love with Vaughan (again).
6. I'm convinced that everyone who reads this book will hate me by the halfway stage.
7. The story doesn't end with this book. (Still need to convince my editor of that.)
8. I intend to write two short bonus teasers to accompany the book, which will cover key events leading up to the opening of Phantasmagoria. (More on that later.)
9. There are at least two characters introduced in this novel that I want to write more about.
10. I'm praying the covers for Phantasmagoria and the reprint of A Gentleman's Wager are gorgeous.
11. I have three defining factors which I use when writing Vaughan, but I'm not saying what they are.
12. He's still mad, bad and dangerous to know. (Grin.)
13. 'It's still all Dom's fault.'
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants