Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Gentleman's Wager mark II























Hot on the heels of Possession, I now bring you the spanking new cover for A Gentleman's Wager. And I'm pleased with it. I love the colours and the shadows, and his back... backs are good, oh, and the glimpse of Lauwine in the background.

Of course being an author, I'd have liked it more if his hair was a bit longer so you could really see those curls, and Lauwine isn't quite perfect, but it'll do just fine... But do you know what my favourite bit is? I'll tell you. It's my name in great big stonking blue letters that you can read from across the room. See how sad I am.

2 comments:

Portia Da Costa said...

It's freaking awesome! You must be thrilled!

Love the back, the embrace, the house in the background...

You've got, like, Blenheim Palace on yours and I've got Manderley on mine! Cool, innit?

Madelynne Ellis said...

Very cool! Hopefully our lovely covers will catch the readers eyes.