Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pondering

I'm sorry to say I haven't got very much done over the last week or so. I just can't seem to get my act together and concentrate. I have ideas, far too bloody many of them to be truthful, so that I can't decide which one to work on. I feel as though I have an army of characters fighting it out in my head, and whoever is the last man standing is will be the one I write about next. Except knowing me, it won't be...

Actually, I do have an inkling about a possible victor. His name is Kit, and I suspect he's trouble... you know what, scratch that, I know he's trouble!

Anyway, during my period of pondering I've been entertaining myself with this...


and made myself this...

--
Recently watched: Blakes 7 Series 2
Currently listening to: Juan Martin, El Alquimista
Currently reading: The Dark Lover, by J R Ward

2 comments:

Fionn said...

Egads! That's a way cool avatar :D

Oh, and regarding your previous post about bloody men. That one with Gackt just about makes my heart beat faster...*ah, Gackt...*

Madelynne Ellis said...

Hi Fionn,

Ah, Gackt... I could wax lyrical about him for a long time. Actually, it's nice to come across someone who knows who he is, not very many people do here in the UK.