Monday, September 17, 2007

Proofs

I'm busy going through the proofs for A Gentleman's Wager prior to its reprint. Long story as to why this is necessary, but let's just say it didn't really happen first time around. It's a weird experience revisiting them now so soon after completing Phantasmagoria. What can I say, the tone has changed, my writing has changed, and the characters have certainly changed over the intervening years.

I've also been sketching out ideas for future projects. The stand out one at the minute is a sort of spin-off from Phantasmagoria featuring some of the minor characters from that book. So far I have a rough outline, now I just need to get the voice right and start on some sample text. Wish me luck.

--
Recently watched: Blakes 7 Series 1
Currently listening to: Juan Martin, El Alquimista
Currently reading: A Gentleman's Wager proofs.

No comments: