Monday, October 15, 2007

70days of sweat - day one.

I'm sweating... back later to let you know how it's going.


Miracles do happen! I've managed a nice 1.3K so far today, which I'm very happy with as I'm aiming for 1K per day. It's even reasonable stuff rather than utter drivel. Can't wait to get further into the project though, I hate beginnings, they're so difficult.

--
Recently watched: Blake's 7 Series 3
Currently listening to: A whole mix of things.
Currently reading: Lover Eternal by JR Ward

5 comments:

Portia Da Costa said...

Hiya... here I am in my capacity as Sweat70 sponsor to welcome you to the challenge and encourage you! I'm threatening all my chums with a visit from Mr Blue, who will menace you with his submachine gun until you produce your 1K words for the day...

Although, in your case, I'm sure the promise of a snog [or more] from Gackt, would be much more motivating. ;)

Good luck, chum!

Ava said...

Congratulations on getting your 1k for today! I'm hoping I can get mine before bed, but I still need to figure out what I'm gonna work on:)

Portia Da Costa said...

Have you done 1.3K? Wow, that's brill... I've not done quite so fab, but I've hit my 1K target... and even managed to decide which 'person' to do it in. :)

Fionn J said...

Holy smokes, Portia! If I could have spend 30 minutes in a locked linen closet with Gackt, I could probably pump out at least 20k a day.

:D It IS tantalizing...*drool*

Hey, Madelynne! Just dropping in to say good luck and wishing you a good writing session. Congrats with the 1k! >_< Just writing 700 words was like slogging my way through a desert.

Madelynne Ellis said...

How's a girl supposed to concentrate when you start mentioning Gackt and linen closets in the same sentence, Fionn?

Hope your writings going well :-)