Monday, October 29, 2007

Sunday Check-in

I've made a teeny bit of progress today as I attempt to get back into the swing of things, but more importantly, I've settled on what I'm attempting to write. Hence, you might notice the change to sidebar.

70 days of Sweat projects will now be:

1) Historical AGW spin-off (70K). Sadly still untitled.
2) Contemporary novella (25K). Also untitled.
3) Two AGW-Phantasmagoria teasers (10K). Strangely enough, untitled.

I'm really off on titles at the moment. Can you tell?

Anyway, as you can see, I've decided not to write about Blaze etc at the moment. Instead, I've slotted it into my calendar for early 2008. I think I'll need a break from Historicals at that point and it should nicely fill the void.

Sadly still no answers to yesterdays vexing questions.

No comments: