Saturday, October 27, 2007

Writing.... What's that?

Despite the distractions on Monday, I did manage to make my word count goal, which is just as well because I haven't done a thing since. I'll admit that we've been away doing family visits, which is never good for my productivity, but I don't want to make excuses. Basically, I've been crap!

The thing is, all this stalling hasn't actually helped any. Sometimes it's good to take a break and let things stew for a bit, but my plot(s) aren't any clearer. Actually, they're murkier than before. Still, I'm going to have to start plugging away at it again soon and see what comes ;-)

Questions of the moment:
1) Why do I keep seeing a conversation between Vaughan and D? Vaughan isn't supposed to be in this book.
2) Why is D so insistent that he has a wife? It's bloody inconvenient of him.
3) Why am I bothered? He's only a secondary character!

--
Recently watched: Fanny Hill
Currently listening to: Cradle of Filth
Currently reading: Lover Unbound by JR Ward

No comments: