Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mucho drool worthy...



The cover flats for Phantasmagoria arrived this morning and I have to say... Ahahahahah! They are so-oo so-oo lovely. This picture just doesn't do them justice. In the above picture the cover looks blue, when actually it's more of a midnight bluey-purple, which is just about my favourite colour in the world. Plus the lettering really stands out. God, I love this cover (observe mad skippety dance).

Okay, calm again now...

The other bit of excitement about the cover is that Phantasmagoria will be the first book to be published by Black Lace in the new Trade Paperback size. So, not only do I have a super duper cover, it's going to be on a nicely proportioned book. Pretty amazing really! Shame the rest of my existence sucks so much.

--
Recently watched: Nothing
Currently listening to: Mice behind the skirting boards.
Currently reading: Something for a fellow writer.
Currently playing: Absolute Obedience

6 comments:

Portia Da Costa said...

I can't see a piccie... Should there be one?

Madelynne Ellis said...

How strange. I can see it :-(

Saskia Walker said...

Oh yes, totally droolworthy! ;-) I can see the cover and the images here in your blog, but I'm not getting the covers in the left margin, just a thin vertical line where each should be.

Madelynne Ellis said...

Hi Saskia,

How strange. I can see them. Hmm, wonder if it's to do with different browsers?

Madelynne Ellis said...

Phew! Think I've solved the problem. Please tell me I've solved the problem.

Saskia Walker said...

You've solved it! :) I can see all your yummy covers now, and what a sexy sight they make.