Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Revamp


I thought it was time for a little change around. I find my blog/webspace is a little like my home. If my head is getting cluttered, I know it's time to have a shift around and rearrange the furniture. It drives other people mad, but hey, it works for me.

I haven't exactly been making much progress on my various Sweat 70 projects, so I doubt either Sven or Gackt are speaking to me, but I was feeling so run down I spent the weekend in bed with flu. Strangely, or perhaps not, I'm feeling a lot better about my writing having had an enforced rest and done some other inconsequential stuff like watching DVD's and playing games eg Absolute Obedience (see image). The latter has been sitting neglected on my desktop for months.

Well anyway, either Absolute Obedience, or the wonderful m/m novella I'm reading for another writer has inspired me, because AGW spin-off has now ballooned to two books, which I have to write before I can possibly get back to Vaughan, Bella and Lucerne, because these events are all setting up the next stage of their relationship, be it indirectly. Of course, all this is rather dependent on my editor. Fingers crossed there. Off to make some progress...

--
Recently watched: Blakes 7, Season 3 (God, I love Avon.)
Currently listening to: Marc Almond, The Stars we Are.
Currently reading: Something for a fellow writer.
Currently playing: Absolute Obedience

No comments: