Thursday, December 13, 2007

Argh update!

I have an outline. It's not a synopsis, but it's a big improvement on what I had earlier this week. This book is now plotted to within an inch of its existence in pretty alternating colours to make it easy on the eye. Okay, so the colours also help identify the different plot strand too! So, tomorrow it's back to writing the actual synopsis. I wish I could say I'm looking forward to it, but really, I'd rather do the ironing. (And just in case you're wondering. I detest ironing.)

Um, yeah, anyway book. Assuming I actually stick to the outline I have (unlikely) then you can expect drainpipes, candles, twins, carriages, poetry, dancing, a bloke that completely makes my heckles rise, stiffs (probably not what you're thinking), snowmen, and 'the Milk Tray man!' (Does anyone remember him?) Incidentally, I did not dub him thus, Mr Madelynne did, but he said it was a good thing. I'm still not settled on a title though.

--
Recently watched: Blackadder III
Currently listening to: Kula Shaker
Currently reading: The Silver Collar, Mathilde Madden
Currently playing: Absolute Obedience (very occasionally)

3 comments:

Nikki Magennis said...

Ooh, sounds brilliant! Well done girl. I might nick your colour co-ordinated plotting device!

N x

Saskia Walker said...

All because the lady loves.. milk tray. That one? :)

Madelynne Ellis said...

Yep, that's him.