Monday, December 10, 2007

Arrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh!

This is the worst book ever. I hate it and I've hardly started the bugger. I have ideas, but will they slot together, like hell they will.

Somebody save me from this damn synopsis, and my plethora of characters with issues, my incomprehensible plot and story arc diagrams.

--
Recently watched: Lexx Season 2
Currently listening to: Nothing it's too distracting.
Currently reading: The Silver Collar, Mathilde Madden
Currently playing: Absolute Obedience (very occasionally)

4 comments:

Nikki Magennis said...

Swap?

; )

Madelynne Ellis said...

Done. Yours is sold, right?

Nikki Magennis said...

Hehheehe. Yes, it's sold, but you haven't seen the sucker!

Saskia Walker said...

Eeek, I hope it's going better now! The impending "holidays" don't seem to help when I'm trying to push forward with the writing.