Monday, January 21, 2008

Yaoi at Lust Bites


Lots of nonsense about yaoi posted by yours truly over at Lust Bites today. Head on over and admire the pictures.

Also, I've completely revamped my website, so stop by there and take a peek. That AGW-Phantasmagoria teaser I've been warbling on about is up and hopefully isn't riddled with typos. It is riddled with hot male-male sex!

--
Recently watched: Torchwood, Battlestar Galactica series 1
Currently listening to: Nothing
Currently reading: Love Under Siege by Samantha Kane & All about Love by Stephanie Laurens

2 comments:

QB said...

SHITSHITSHITSHIT, Madelynne! I just read Indescretions and I wish I hadn't, dammit!

Why? Because it's now got me crazy (ier) for Phantasmagoria, that's why!

Oh, this is going to be good, I can just tell. Poor Lucerne! Three years of putting up with Vaughan and Bella! But, then again, I guess the good more than outweighs their endless battles, huh?

And that Phantasmagoria blurb just sounds so freakin' good!

BTW, I see you are reading Samantha Kane's Brothers in Arms series. They are exquisite-- wait till you get to book #4, At Love's Command

Madelynne Ellis said...

LOL Bev. Oh, I hope I don't disappoint with Phantasmagoria, especially as it's very dear to me. Hm, no comment on the endless battles :-)