Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Life is crap...

The universe is crap... Darn, you didn't want happy news did you? It's a tough ol week in Madworld for a whole variety of reasons, and chocolate just isn't doing it.

I'm still battling with Fortuna. Someone has let a large dog loose and I have no idea how my poor hero is going to get away without a very nasty bite...

Meanwhile, here's a happy picture...




--
Recently watched: CSI
Currently listening to: The Beatles
Currently reading: Loves Strategy by Samantha Kane

4 comments:

Portia Da Costa said...

Hang in there, mate! You'll triumph in the end.

love

Portia

Nikki Magennis said...

Oh dear, Madelynne. Yes, the universe is crap. But at least we have peanut butter, eh?

Sending tea and cake and a hug. xx

Madelynne Ellis said...

Thanks ladies, I'm starting to feel a bit less gloomy.

Hope that cake is laced with alcohol, Nikki.

Saskia Walker said...

:( I hope things turn around for you soon.