Monday, March 31, 2008

Even more reviews...

Lots more lovely reviews today... making me a seriously happy Madelynne.

First up, Bev's review of A Gentleman's Wager over at The Good, the Bad & the Unread, which got an A+ and I love the way she describes the characters.

Then over to the Erotica Readers & Writers Association, for Ashley Lister's review of Phantasmagoria, and Lisabet Sarai's review of Broken Angel.

The reviews I'm seeing for Broken Angel are reminding me how much I enjoyed working on that book. I seriously need to think about returning to those characters some time soon.

Possession is also reviewed at Fallen Angel & Two Lips, where it was awarded with a Recommended Read label

Not bad at all really. It almost makes up for the hours of ironing I had to contended with today.

--
Recently watched: Nowt
Currently listening to: Suede, Cast & the Velvet Goldmine Soundtrack
Currently reading: Sin by Sharon Page

4 comments:

Saskia Walker said...

Fab reviews! Congrats on the new publications.

Bev(QB) said...

And the hardest part was ignoring Vaughan's insistence that it was all about HIM!

Glad you liked it. And I'm even MORE glad that AGW was finally re-released and I could start sharing it again.

Nikki Magennis said...

Woohoo! Congrats, M, for the well-deserved lovely reviews.

Sedonia Guillone said...

Hi Madelynne - Congrats on these reviews! The comment feature on my site is fixed. Did you get the e-mail I sent you last night?