Saturday, March 29, 2008

I realise I've been absent...

... but I've been busy, busy, busy. The Easter holidays mean my work routine is in chaos, I'm desperately trying to finish up two vampire stories to sub to the next Wicked Words anthology, I'm taking part in the Romance Divas mentor program as a mentor for the first time, and we have two cute new additions to the household to fuss over.

Wanna see?

Here they are. My crazy Easter bunnies. :-)


--
Recently watched: The Da Vinci Code
Currently listening to: El Alquimista by Juan Martin
Currently reading: Sin by Sharon Page

4 comments:

Portia Da Costa said...

Aw, your wabbits are adorable!!!

So cute... :)

Saskia Walker said...

They're gorgeous!!

Bev(QB) said...

OMG, your new babies are too precious!

Sedonia Guillone said...

Congrats on the reviews, Madelynne and the bunnies - CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!