Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Interview & an excerpt


Phantasmagoria gets it's US release today, which I guess calls for some celebration. Check out the excerpt on Lust Bites, and the interview and review over at The Good, The Bad & the Unread for a bumper chance to win some of my books.

I'm particularly excited about the interview. I believe it's the first proper interview I've given, discounting chat type events.

Okay, now for the progress update.

I'm still working on Fortuna, but I'm happy with that. I'm finally getting towards the end, currently working on the closing chapters. These are the parts of the book I couldn't actually bring myself to write during the first draft. I've a much better handle on them now, and I hope everything is gradually pulling together.

I've also started sketching the opening scene of Darleston's book. I think it's going to be a touch lighter-hearted than I'd originally anticipated and I'm looking forward to working on it. There are a few other projects that need my attention first though. Ah, too many characters, not enough fingers and not enough hours in the day.

Madelynne xxx

--
Recently watched: BSG Season 2
Currently listening to: Cradle of Filth
Currently reading: I'm waiting for something to hook me!

1 comment:

Sedonia Guillone said...

Hey Madelynne - congrats on your US release! That's really exciting. The book is on my Amazon wishlist and now I can make wish a reality.