Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Vamps a go go

Black Lace have accepted the better of my two vampire stories I subbed for the Lust at First Bite anthology. Yay! I'm really pleased, because I love that story. El Alquimista is another of my imagination running wild tales. I guess it has a fair amount in common with Broken Angel, though they're not set in the same world. Anyway, it should be due out around November time.

I would post a vampire pretty to look at, but alas it would be misleading, since the vampire of my story is a pretty unusual looking guy.

What, you want a pic anyway?

Ah, go on then. Suppose it brightens the place up.

--
Recently watched: CSI
Currently listening to: Malice Mizer
Currently reading: Return to Me by Julia Templeton.

5 comments:

Portia Da Costa said...

Wahey! Way to go!

Cool pic, also... :)

Bev(QB) said...

Congrats! Although you almost seem surprised. GEESH! Of COURSE they wanted it. Silly writer.

Madelynne Ellis said...

Not almost, I am surprised! I'm always surprised when people don't think my stuff is rubbish. Yeah, silly writer.

t'Sade said...

Very cool and 'gratz!

Sedonia Guillone said...

Yay, Madelynne - Congrats on your stories getting accepted. I'm not surprised. Your writing is incredible. And, you couldn't have posted a better pic. He makes my heartbeat rise!