Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fin

I've reached the end of Pure Folly. It's done, or rather the first draft is done. I still need to read it through and do a round or two of tweaking, before I find some unsuspecting souls to inflict it upon. I've had so many prods from people intrigued by the idea, that I suppose I ought to send it out into the real word. Hope someone likes it enough to publish it!

So, with less than a fortnight until RWA now, I'm going just starting my Liaison themed story for the next BL anthology. I really don't know how it's going to pan out. At the moment, I have a man in a pinstriped suit and not a whole lot else. At least he's gorgeous, if a little freaky.

1 comment:

Madame Butterfly said...

I'm very intrigued. m/m with some kind of ghost involved? I sure, by the way you write intense relationships and the creative stuff you come up with, that someone will pick it up. They have to, I want to read it someday. :)