Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Displacement activities no 52


I'm watching Fuurin Kazan. Three episodes in and rather a lot of samurai action to go. Gackt's character doesn't even turn up until something like episode 25. But you know what, it's good. I'm enjoying it. The main character is basically a scruffy loner with a heap load of emotional and physical scars, and he's great!

Still looking forward to Gackt though...

--
Recently watched: Fuurin Kazan Episodes 1-3
Currently listening to: Smash Mouth
Currently reading: I'm between books at the moment.

3 comments:

Sedonia Guillone said...

Oh! You lucky!!

Madame Butterfly said...

Oh, dang, I wish we could get Japanese Dramas. This one looks good. NHK always does those historical dramas, which are really cool.

I'll have to check it out. Is Gackt in it a lot or just one epi?

Madelynne Ellis said...

Gackt is in it mucho...

PS: I'm watching it online. You didn't honestly think the UK was showing anything so interesting did you?